love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 25 May 2007@23:07

I did tutorial 3, and a bit of tutorial 5.

Skipped Mgt lecture, but went to the library to do the tutorials; I finished tutorial 5.
IT presentation for GP. And Miss Ong kept dozing off. Fatin took a picture. Hee!

Ija said: If you say 'orange' slowly, it will sound like gullible.

Hmph.

Salleh skipped Malay lesson. And he signed up for Diploma in Enterprise Development, if I'm not wrong.

I started talking to the lady in charge. Even when everyone left already. And I found out that she did her hair at Toni&Guy at Bugis too, and that she's in my eldest sister's batch in secondary school. Actually, I talked to her to ask about the Diploma in Accountancy.
She said.
Its hard. Boo.
It pays well. Wee.
Its pressurizing. Boo.
I have to cope with being at my desk for hours just counting. Boo.
My work must be perfect. A mistake in the decimal point or an extra zero is costly. Wee, for perfectionism. Boo, for the costly mistake.
I'll be working in an office, no selling, no promoting, no F&B, and that's what I want, so... Wee.
People will be nice to me, trying to bribe me. So, uhh, wee?

And she told me don't badmouth your friends, and try not to make enemies. Or something like that.
Anyway, I find her a very wise and sociable woman, which is what I want to be like.
But she's wise and mature because of what she's been through.
Like, she was expelled from school many times, she's just 21 and has a 4-year-old son (go figure), she's been working since she was 13, she's worked in every industry, and stuff lahh.
I find her very interesting, but she found me interesting.
I wanna be wise and high like her.
Talked to her for like one and a half hour. Accompanied her to photocopy, and went into the printing room, then the teacher halau-ed me. Because they were printing exam papers. Opps!
But I didn't see anything lahh.

Kecoh-ness on our plan after school. Ferooz lahh. Salleh lahh. Muhaimin lahh. Ish.

In the end, Zul and Ija went to my house, which I was embarrassed and reluctant.
Looked at my clothes for what to wear tomorrow for the farewell party.
Then we talked and talked and talked about things. Girl-bonding!

Went to Causeway Point. Ija lazy to go VivoCity. Ate McD. Ihh, taknak aku keje kat McD.
Window shop!!
Went to Metro and try on baju and take pictures. I've never done that before in my life, and neither did Ija. Ni Pika yang ajar si Zul! Haha!
Some nice baju-s lahh.
But its 'brandless' so it makes me feel a bit weird and insecure. I don't usually buy unbranded stuff. Ok, but I'm not really materialistic I think.
Nice dresses hmm? But its kinda hard to find something that looks good on me ah. Haha.
Wanna see the pics? I've uploaded a few on my Friendster. Only the ones I think is nice.
Oh yeahh! Look out for Ija's 'lovebite' on her right knee! Haha!
It was fun though hmm girlfriends?

Window-shopped some more.
Feeling-feeling ngan the N76, but I think I don't like it that its quite so flat. Haha. Susah nak press the button.
I hope that doesn't sound totally wrong.
So, still looking-looking for a handphone to buy. I might still settle for the N72.
Tak nampak the laptop that me and Ija want. Hmph.

Went home.
I think I'm not going to work during the holidays. I think I won't have time for it. Haiyah.

Chatted with him. Haish, Han, whats going on?

Gonna go sew my baju, so Zul can wear it tomorrow. Then go sleep. After farewell party tomorrow, going to VivoCity to window shop some more! With Ija and maybe with Ferooz.

Nite