love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 22 June 2007@18:14

Woke up super late today. Such a lazy bum.

Was supposed to go Ija's house to study. But mum had plans I guess.
Ija saw someone, and that made her happy =) and my someone, and both of them's whole group of friends, and seeing all those shags made her happy =)
But she saw that someone, my someone? and even though I didn't see him, I don't know what I'm feeling
=/

Anyways, mum asked me if I wanted to come along.
She's going to Bangkok for three days.
Hmm, I don't know. What's there at Bangkok? Shopping? Is it good there?
I feel lazy to go. But I wanna explore. Hmmm...

Kakak put on this Hindustan story called Salaam Namaste and we watched.
And its really good. I wanna watch it again.
Its about marriage and relationships and love and pregnancy.
I think there's alot to learn from it.
And some applies huh.

Anyway, I'm really worried about something. Mum even dreamt about it.
I hope its not true. Only time will tell.

Aaand, Kakak has the magic.
She can turn a house in a horrible state into 'livablility'.
I wonder how she does it. Coz I wanna do it too.

Holding on..

I'm tired from mugging so much these past few days. So I'm not in the mood today.
But I know its progress. Slowly changing for the better.
Sooner or later, it'll become consistency yeahh.

There's some chinese funeral going on downstairs.
And now they started the music which is sooo noisy and so damn bloody irritating.
Not that I care someone died. Hahaha.

I'm broke. Ugh.