love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 3 June 2007@21:06

There was a problem with my blog.
The font size of everything else except my latest entry were small. Just suddenly.
I couldn't fix the bloody problem and I don't know what the hell is wrong.

Went to Taman Jurong for jemputan.
My feet hurts.
My heels were at Cik Noi's house. So I wore kakak's kitten heels.
She doesn't have those high ones, so I had no choice, since I can walk better in high ones.
But...
Never wear kakak's kitten heels again!
That damned thing gave me blisters.
A good pair of heels are an investment.
I don't like kitten heels anyway. Its like your cheating yourself. Haha
Which reminds me, I need to buy heels. Aldo, yes?

At some points of the time, aku terkenang...

Shared some stuff with Pika. Lots more to tell you maybe. Haha
But I wasn't in the mood to go down memory lane.

His birthday is coming. I couldn't make up my mind just now, but now I have. I think.

Not a single reaching out.


There's a guy who sent me a friend request and I accepted it and he's so eww!
OMG! Step hot sehh! Even the comment he sent me, the pic! OMG! Eww!
I want to delete him!
What was I thinking??

I have that stupid interview tomorrow.
Sahida's friend's boyfriend gave my number to some agency.
And since I have experience. .
And they said that the counsellor is specially coming down to the office to see me.
Haiyo. Lazy lahh.
I've been going out everyday since Wednesday.
I'm tired.

I think I'm in a daze right now.