love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 28 June 2007@16:47

<-----edited----->

Upcoming plans.
Saturday, watch soccer match at stadium.
Sunday, Ija wants to see them Anugerah people at BPP.
Monday, movie.
After Tuesday, bring them makchicks to cut hair at Toni&Guy.
After Wednesday, go out and go SHOPPING! Ija wants to buy Fox stuffs too!
And throughout, find a part-time job.

I really need to go shopping. Retail therapy please. But I've only got 50+bucks =/

Anum said I'm not LiLy currently.
Because LiLy is emotionally controlled.

There is this hollow emptiness in my heart.
But I've filled it up with my dear beloved friends.
And the warmth, companionship, support, laughter and love they give.
Without you guys, I would have crumbled, shrivelled up and died of deprivation.
You, dear friends, are all I ever need. I need no more. I need no one else.
I'm so proud to have you guys as my friends. And I'm so thankful to God for having our paths to cross.
Ija. Anum. Pika. Atikah. Zul. Vans.
And though far. DaDa. Stef. JQ.
There's never been a better time to be young, free and unattached.

eLLy/LiLy will come back soon.