love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, 6 June 2007@23:20

Excuse me.
Single people are not sad and unwanted people and depressed and desperate.

I'm not. I love being single, mind you.
But I don't care anyway that you're attached or that you think you're so damn bloody georgous.
Even though you're not that so hot and georgous.
And, I don't care shit about what you say.
It's no reason for you to look down on us.
You're such a bimbo.

And you're too dumb to realise that no one likes you, no one thinks you're hot, no one thinks you're georgous, and no one gives a damn you're rich.

Mum got lil sister the handphone she wanted.
But as usual, lil sister has a bad sense of shopping, so she didn't buy a great one to get the most out of the money she's got.
Tried to advice her, but she's so stubborn.
Even more stubborn than me. Hmph.
She also bought this Baby-G watch at like $100plus, when she could've gotten a nicer and cheaper Adidas or Puma watch, or add a few bucks more and she could've gotten a Guess watch.
Who wears a Baby-G watch?

Lil sister is so clueless about shopping. Haiz.

Anyway, I don't know, its lil sister's first handphone.
And I feel so bad for I have this feeling she's gonna be so careless and lose it.
Because lil sister doesn't have much common sense, sorry to say, and its so bad of me.
Oh wells.

Anyway, her line is under my name.
And her number is exactly the same as mine, except hers ends with 9, and mine ends with 7. Hehe.
Oh, I just realised, its like 77 and his brother. Ugh

Today, I bought powder and eyeliner, but I don't really like eyeliner hmm.
I almost bought the Lancome UV Perfect Forever whatevers the name since mum let me but nahh.

I want to buy a new phone. Hehe
And it must have a more than 2megapixel camera with flash, extra function buttons, music player buttons, 3G or cam front and back. Hehe. Hmm. What else?

I'm envious. She's got everything. Family. Looks. Moo. Status. She's the girl with the life I want to have. I'm envious.
But I'm trying to think that one day, I will too have the life like that. I will. And not necessarily she will be great in future since she hasn't faced hardship. Trying to not be busok hati.


Some successful attempts to save money. I need more mental motivation.

Had the first tarian practice today. It was ok. I need to work on alot.
I'm afraid of my footing. Kept getting it wrong. And my wrong footing got me kicked out of the 2002 Display Band SYF Competition. Hmph.

I realised, from the pics I took at Vivo with them xBPians, that I have apple-ly cheeks hmm? Really? Haha. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Tomorrow, going to study again with Ija.

I keep eating McD. I'm gonna get fatter since I'm already fat huh. Haha

This Sunday, going for jemputan, then going to Cik Noi's house.
I miss everyone there. Haven't seen Cik Noi or grandmum in a long time. And I think the new neighbours are nice.
That's it, I want mum to buy a house in a new block can? The environment is so much better.
And kakak wants to move to the East or Central area, for a change. Hmm...

Gonna sleep lahh. Haven't been getting much sleep lately.

Oh yeahh. I finished the book. Weee