
|
♥Tuesday, 24 July 2007@18:34 I saw 69's twin in the bus this morning. I was about to take that bus then tak jadi, then I saw 69's twin in there. Aahahaha. Took the cab to school. First time this year. I can't afford to be late again. The next time I'm late, I'll be suspended from school for one week. Weee. Hehe. And I must have a clean record so Mrs Wee won't think I'm that bad. Cam-whoring with Van's phone. Gonna go out with him and Syahir this Weds. Wee. ![]() Vans in my arms, tak menjadi. Me blow Vans a kiss, also tak menjadi. ![]() Me and Vans. Blur lah he. ![]() Me and Zul. ![]() And this, I don't know who is holding, but I think is Ameen, is our class Environmental Project sculture during the Environmental Week thing ages ago, the same one which I wore the paper dress for. And we won for don't know what category. Haha. Hmm. Fareez is the same old him again. Brudder, what happened ah? Haha. Well, i'm glad he's 'back'. During HT, formed a group; me, Zul, AtiK, Hendra, Fareez and Ibraheem. Were told to make slogans that are meaningful, original and that represents MI. Merepek lahh the Malay boys! With great power comes great responsibility lahh. Great minds think alike lahh. Then since we had to make it original, they became Huge power causes huge responsibility, and Excellent minds think similar. The paper we were supposed to write our slogans, the guys tore it up, and 'voted' Atikah to present. ![]() Atikah.. The tribal council has spoken. You've been voted.. To present. Lunchtime training for since I failed SBJ. Jumped over mats =.=' I cleared it eventually. And during Accounts. Ugh. I can't stand the new teacher. So me, Geetha and Ameen counted how many times she said OK and Alright. The last time, it totalled to more than 300. And I am so appalled Margaret and Sree are seriously considering lesbianism! Girls! Please don't! Sree, you're really sensible, and Margaret, you're hot stuff sia. See lah, guys hurt girls and are too playful that now girls just aren't willing to ever be with you. Guys are to blame hmm? And then, I thanked God I'm straight. No matter how I may be suffering because of guys, I can still love them more, rather than have those feelings for girls. 69's twin again. Marked it. Haha. I was looking forward to doing my 2.4km run, but the drizzle only allowed me to retake my SBJ. I did many, many times, but I can't jump far. Which is so freaking irritating, no matter how many times I tried, or what I thought, or what strategy I carried out. But thank you so much AtiK and Zul, for really pushing me, and helping me. And thank god you guys are on talking terms again =) My thighs are gonna hurt like hell tomorrow. Oh oh! Congrats Vans, Man Ting and Atikah for being one of the top students and for the distinctions! Atikah said my name was supposed to be there because I got A for Maths, haha.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|