love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 21 July 2007@15:07

Parents-Meet-Session was horrible.
Mrs Wee killed me. But Mr Lim saved me.
Mr Lim, I really appreciate what you did. Thank You.

Postponed my appointment at SGH again.

At 8.30, Eugene and kakak picked me up.
Then, fetched Lydia. And she's so freaking late.

So Eugene had to speed all the way to Cineleisure, we were sliding in the car.
Everyone says Eugene's driving is sooo dangerous.
We don't think so. We're used to our dad's driving. Haha
We were a freaking 20 minutes late for Transformers.
So I made Lydia owe me a movie.

The movie is so cool! I wanna watch again! But no one wants to watch wimme!
GFs are not really interested, and my other family members watch it already.
Who wants to watch with me? Hurhur.

Anyway, I have no idea why, but after watching the movie, I decided to leave tarian. Its really not my thing ah. I should do what I'm really interested in.

Anyway, hmmm, it is possible. I feel myself getting closer.

I suddenly felt like it, so I gave in.
Bought bubble tea, which I haven't drank in weeks, dessert, spicy cheese hotdog bun, and rented The Devil Wears Prada.

One part to learn.
When Andy was feeling low after getting thrashed by her boss, she went to Nigel.
And he said.
"And why is that my problem. Oh, I forgot, its not my problem."
So why should I trouble other people with mine..
"You're not trying. You're whining. What do you want me to say? Poor Andy? Poor poor Andy? So pitiful for Andy? Wake up sweetheart."
Self pity just ain't it. Gotta work hard.

Gonna do some updating and cleaning up.