love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 1 July 2007@13:13

Packed my bag and brought along aloooot of snacks.
Headed to Ija's house.

Ate tau huay and instant noodles there.

Took some pics with Danish.
But he cannot sit still seh.








Me and Ija couldn't decide what to wear, so we just wore our house shirts and shorts. Haha
Zul came over.

Then we headed off.

In the train, Pika called, saying she could've fetched us and go there in Fadli's car.
Takpe lah, da tga on the way.

We were late. Haha.

Took pics in the train.



I quite like this pic.




Met Ija's god bro, Mahir, and walked there.
Couldn't bring in water bottle so I finished my plain water and sneaked in the coke.
Bodoh sak, I could've covered them with my Birks in my bag.

Sat with them.

Later Pika and Fadli and 8 other single guys came.
And I sat with Pika at the back because tak muat ah dudok ngan Ija and Zul.
Anyway, if not, Pika will be the only girl.

There was cheerleaders performance, which was cool.
TK Band performed, and that was boring. They should've done some formations.
Then there was a veteran match. Ex-internationals Singapore vs Malaysia.
That was boring.

Cam-whored.



It was hot ok.


The match started.
Boring. Haha. If only Zul and Ija sat with us. The more the merrier.
I listened to the radio.
At first, Singapore missed quite a few very close goals.
Anyway, I didn't even realise when Australia scored 2 goals.
But some parts nice and fun ah. Berdebar-debar. Haha
Pika was so crazy over Baihakki. Haha

It was so hot, our faces were so oily and sweaty. And I could smell salty sweat from the people around me.




Singapore lost to Australia. 3-0.
Quite bad right.
Alah, it wasn't a competitive match anyway. Friendly je.

Later on, took a trip down memory lane for all the memorable events that happened at the National Stadium.
Sing song. Ole-oled.




I don't know. I termenung-ed most of the time.
Looked at the nice sky.
I felt so calm and relaxed.
Thought about some stuffs.
I should do something like this more often.
I made a vow.


After the match, we were in Fadli's car with Pika. Me, Ija and Zul sat at the back.
Fadli turned up some music and the back of the car was like a disco bebeh!
We were bopping our heads to the tunes when it was rock, and we sang along, and I think we were rocking our heads so vigorously the car was shaking.
Then came the joke about tayar pancit laa and alot of stuffs we crapped and laughed about.
We had such a good time in Fadli's car! Kecoh-ness!
And Fadli is so quiet. He's so shy.
Then when we were kecoh-ing in the car, he senyap je, then I got scared he's not happy at us for all the bising-bising.
Tapi tak ah, good, he's ok with it. Hee.

And Ija's godbro's friend ah, squished my fruit bar. Sampai layu! Hmph!

Dropped off Zul and Ija at City Hall because they couldn't join us for supper because it was late. Awww.
If only they were there. More kecoh, more fun. Haha.

We couldn't find a parking space at Cineleisure, so we went to Al-Ameen.
Or was it Al-Azhar.
I had double mozzarella cheese prata. Yummeh! So cheesy!
And that shouldn't sound so totally wrong.
Pika had mee kuah, and Fadli had mutton chop.

And Fadli and Pika are so cute lahh manja-manja and tease each other.
I'm missing that.
And I looked at them and was smiling to myself. Haha.
So cute lah they.

My mum called and told me to get home.
So went home ah.
And bathed.

And slept.

Shit, I haven't fixed my light. Its still flickering.
My dad bought the bulb already, but I don't know how to change it!
Can some tall, dark, hot, muscular Bangla come and fix it?

Pika just called and asked me to come over.
I thought of spending my day studying POA.
Ok I'll bring it over and study at her house.
We're gonna watch Apa Artinya Cinta.
Eat lauk lemak ketam her mum cooked.
I'll bring over some mango cake too.

Weee.