love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 24 July 2007@18:55

Oh, so true.
My thighs and my back hurt like hell, I was mooving sooo se-loowwly.
Zul menyakat aku.
She kept running up and down the stairs and jumping around to show me that she can do all those things without any pain.
Hmph! Nanti kau...

Class photo-taking!
I had to take a separate pic for the class register for teacher's reference.
I think its horrible.
And I think the informal pics were even more horrible because I didn't know to pose what.
One part, I think I was strangling AtiK when I was supposed to punch her.
The peace sign was weird.
And the other one, we just bent down.
And the candid, oh gosh, what ever did I pose?

Just wait and see hmm.
Did some motivation. Because I didn't want to do Math, because its graphs. I love Math, algebra, finding what is x and what is y, but not graphs.
Just do it. Ahh.

And, oh, Mr Tan is so funny, without doing it intentionally.
"Hot ah? But Hell is hotter."
"The best of the worse of the rest." - I forgot what he was referring to.
I want him as our Accounts teacher, can? Pleeeaasee.

Reminder:
Please be nicer to Vans.
I was reluctant and I wasn't trying my best when he asked for help with Malay.
But later, I really appreciate it that you helped me at Accounts (for the first time, even though you promised to help me a few months ago), and helped me understand.
And the look you gave, made me ponder...

After school, met Syahir for awhile. He doesn't seem what Vans described.
Oh wells, can't wait to chat with them over coffee and cake at Coffee Bean tomorrow. Yummy yummy.

I hope this pain disappears by tomorrow morning. I want to run freely for 2.4km without any pain to pull me back k.
And if thats not gonna happen, Panadol, please don't make me sleep.