love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 3 July 2007@23:49

My dad hasn't been allowing me to go online.

But exams are OVER!
I studied some POA, not enough though, but at least I know something.
Vans was supposed to teach me but blamed his TOE! Hmph!

Me, Ija, Zul and AtiK went to West Mall. Atikah left for her nenek's house at Holland V.
The three of us had dessert.
Then at May Fashion, Ija tried on shades, and I tried on those stupid ones.





Its a crab.




While heading to Singapore Poly to meet Mahir and pass his earpiece...




At Buona Vista Station toilet, madness in the toilet.






DaDa, whose assets are better? Mine or Ija's?




When we were there, we were like WHOA!
CUCI MATA PUAS-PUAS SAMPAI TAIK MATA HILANG YO!
Me and Ija were like, OMG! So many HOT guys! We missed this for MI??
Hahaha! Oh wells.
Met Shazly (missed him man!) and Zayanah.

Mahir showed us around. Zul wanted to meet Hafiz. And, along the way...






Met Hafiz at the library for awhile. And SP beat MI at everything lah. The library, the stadium, the food courts, the food, the prices... Everything! Hmph!

We were late for the appointment.
Left Atikah and Zul at Toni&Guy.




Me and Ija were so-called halau-ed because it was too crowded and too noisy. Haha.
So me and Ija went to Gelare and had waffles! Here!







Bestie, that oreo CHEESEcake contains CHEESE. Ija took one bite out of the $5 cheesecake then told me, she doesn't eat cheese, and that she didn't know CHEESEcake actually contains CHEESE, because I had wondered why CARROT cake has NO CARROT, and MEE BANDUNG does not contain BANDUNG. And she made me finish the rest.



Bestie!



Besties for 6 years plus and you are truly my best friend ever!





I cannot pose emo lahh.



Ija feeling-feeling don't know what.



Ija blowing out some chendol from her nose.



That's all I could take in. We packed it, and, erh, 'accidentally' left it at Toni&Guy.


Had a great time with all time bestie and the talks about boys and stuffs. I really enjoy your company too. And our crazy poses. Hehehe! Lets do more!

We grew tired and came back to check on how they're doing.



Cannot make it as Face of Toni&Guy lahh.



This can mean emo. But actually its candid.



Zul looks like a ghost.



Ati-K and her new cut! Which is almost the same, but better before. Sorry!





And we cam-whored some more.

















We took pics by the white stairs. The end product looks photographically nice.






And I think this road is nice...






When Atikah was done. Took pix by the stairs. And that's Winnie.









Winnie and Atikah look so alike.


I tried to get Ija take nice pics of me, like these of them. Don't know why its just different. But close hmm.












Me and Ati-K! See, she has to bend down. Hmph!



Winnie and me!


Atikah and Winnie left.
And when Zul was done...

Toilet madness again.






And my cute dear girlfriends.


They headed for Lot 1 to meet Ayu. I headed for Jurong Point to join my mum.
GFs, I had a really great day today. You guys are helping me be the old me before ~. You guys are all I need. You guys make me feel complete.
I need no one else. I need no other special person. I need no boyfriend.
Love yahh lots GFs!
Lets have more outings!
Can't wait for makchicks outing this Thursday at Sentosa!

For awhile I was afraid of being alone. But.. nahh..

At Jurong Point, sat around waiting for my mum to finish her foot reflexology.
Got bored and wandered around. Looked at sports stuff.
Hmm, the adidas tank top I want is now at $20. Still have to get a new sports bra and I saw nice light blue running shorts.
Looked for adidas shoe.
Nice Nike tops.
Looked for jacket. Saw 2 nice Reebok jacket in hot colours, but Reebok is just not a nice brand to buy.
And and and, looked at Fox stuffs some more! Love it bebeh!
Retail therapy and post-exam shopping gurls!

Went New York Skin Solution to pay for adek's $400 facial.
Bought tau huay.
Went to Newton and ate seafood, which totalled to $147 and I think its so not worth it spending so much on just that.

Mum and Dad talked to me about education and future again =/

Came home and I just wanted to upload all the pics of us cam-whoring so much just now. We took like almost a hundred pics bebeh!

Gonna watch Transformers tomorrow with Yana and adek.

By the way, it took me two hours to entry this post.
Its worth it huh.

I feel so icky. Haven't bathe. Haha.