love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, 18 July 2007@22:00

I didn't go to school on Monday.
When I went to the doctor to get my MC, he asked me if I've got some condition.
So, I told him.
And he asked what prescription I'm on.
So, I told him.
And he laughed.
And said "That's interesting."
=.='

And Mrs Wee didn't even ask for my MC on Tuesday.
Waste money.

And this, girlfriends, is for my welcoming back. Wee.



Orang tga rajin buat POA lahh.


Anyway, on Tuesday, Ee Chen turned 17! And we celebrated during Math lesson. Farnie lahh sehh.



Ee Chen and his tiny birthday cake.


Guess what Beng No.1 Alan got him for his birthday.




A big sized red hot bra!



Class pic! Feel free to click and it'll enlarge.


I so love the class. I don't want to leave... ='(

School ended early due to the A level listening compre.
Me, Ija and Zul went to CWP. Ate at Banquet. Dessert at Gelare.
Then me and Ija.. erh.. something happened. I don't know if its because of the waffles.
Right, Ija? Hahaha.

Later on, went West Coast with my parents and kakak. Saw Cikgu Senan there.

And today is Kak Lut's birthday!
Skipped tarian and went to Cik Noi's house.

Oh wait, Mrs Wee wants me to unpick my skirt. Whatever lahh.
If I lengthen it, not much I can lengthen anyway. Mum's gonna send it to lengthen it. Can't wait to get out of trouble.
Signed up for the CAT, with much kecohness.

I couldn't find the CD with my passport photo! I don't know where is it! I turned my bedroom upside down! Ugh!
I like that photo. Because it doesn't look like me. Heh.

Looked at it at Cik Noi's house, but couldn't find it. Hmph.
I haven't turned the house upside down. Yet.

So we got Royal's Chocolate Truffle Cake, which was sooo yummy, and a cheesecake, which was very nice too.
Yana thought Kakak turned 18. =.='
Shall upload the pics later lah.
Eugene came over. Quite a nice and cute guy lah.
He was sweating over Cik Noi's killer lemak ayam.
And we were all so cynical. Hahahah

I love my sisters lots. Had fun just now. But fights can be equally deadly. Haha.

Jogged 6 rounds at the stadium. I'm feeling good.
And I heard a very meaningful song that depicts my situation.
Argh, what the hell.
Singlehood rocks!

And this is the pic I've been waiting for Vans to send to me.