
|
♥Sunday, 16 December 2007@01:26 Attitude
by Adrian Lim Pang Ann I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have. Today, I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste. Today, I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive. Today, I can lament over all my parents didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born. Today, I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses. Today, I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. Today, I can whine because I have to go to work or I can shout for joy because I have a job to do. Today, I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly open up my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge. Today, I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can feel honoured because God has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul. Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping. What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day I will have! Have a great day... unless you have other plans.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|