love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 7 December 2007@18:42

She was screaming in hunger so I hurried out in the morning to get her milk replacement at the pet store at Lot 1. About $30 spent.
So this week has been spent busy taking care of my new baby. And seriously, taking care of her takes a lot of time. Feeding her, keeping her warm with my body heat, stimulating her to pee, and I carry her around with me everywhere. And in addition, constantly washing and changing my bedsheets because she pees on it.
I practically don't have time for anything else, especially since I really need to get started on school stuff, and I'm constantly worrying about her and I don't know why, I'm kinda protective, especially when someone else handles her. Haha.
Even my sister told me off for manja-ing her and giving her too much attention when she should learn to be independent for a while too.
Because I knew since I'm her stepmother'cat', she'll be attached to me when she's bigger. And, I don't know, that seems pretty pleasant to me. She's so gonna be so cute when she's bigger, with that Zorro look.
Aaand, I also see why mothers don't really have time to work to get their pre-pregnancy body back. Haa