
|
♥Monday, 3 December 2007@22:05 Hokayy. Let's pretend everything's ok. Yesterday, 2nd December, went to Dada's sister's jemputan because she just got married! I wore normal clothes lah, even after my sister lectured me about how I should be wearing traditionally to respect the ceremony, and that I should at least be formal and wear a dress, but I don't have a dress, and then she won't lend me one. Oh wells, I'll blend in with JQ and Ling. And, oh, Stef couldn't come because she was at her cousin's wedding in Penang. It was at Marsiling CC. Caught up a bit. Talked nonsense quite a bit. Ate. Laughed laughed laughed. Hahaha. You know how things are like when we're together. There was one part the bride & groom got 'interviewed' on why they choose each other, and Sahida's sister, Saleha, said "Dari kecik memang impian kahwin policeman," and Sahida told us that they have a weakness for men in uniform. Agreed. Haha. Before Dada left to go the the jemputan at the other side... ![]() Us. ![]() The 'butch' and the girlfriend. ![]() Ohhh, JQ. Why do you have to go do the thing you do? Hahaha. I didn't join JQ and Ling to Far East because I felt a bit wrong in the tummy after eating curry and spicy food. Ugh, why did God give me sensitive intestines... Hokayy. Other than that, been spending alot of time outside. And lepak-ing with an old friend and his friends, who I know too. Some pix ok. I haven't taken pix with the other guys. ![]() Guess who? ![]() Guess who? ![]() Guess who? ![]() Guess who? ![]() Now? ![]() Ok, enough. ![]() Agh, kena choke. Eh! Gigi same! *rolls eyes =.=' ![]() I tell you, it was so hard to get a decent picture. All the other pictures are his weird facial expressions. Lazy to upload lah. And, I didn't know my mum and little sister are going to Korea on Wednesday until yesterday. I guess I wasn't listening properly when she spoke to me about it. I remember her asking me if I wanted to go. I misheard it for June, because I think I'll be very busy in June with school and CAT and stuff. So, I clarified things and the plan is actually Korea in December, and Australia in June, and maybe New York in December. Darn. Korea sounds like fun. I even heard mum asking Lydia about winter clothing a few times and I didn't think much about it when I should be wondering why they are bothering over it. Maybe I think too little. Haha. And I hope I can go to Australia next year, I've forgotten how its like already, I went there when I was like 5, and I wanna familiarize myself a bit before actually migrating there, if we really are gonna. And, my mum talked to me about my spine. That if it doesn't get better, she's gonna send me for the operation. I think its kinda scary, but at the same time, kinda thrilling, but at the same time very scary because I can die. Haha. Another scary part is that they're gonna saw off a few ribs, then drill a metal strip to my spine with 5 screws. Ouch. So literally I'm screwed. And then my sister storied me because her best friend went through that operation and was in so much pain and even after that, she could feel it when it expanded or contracted under hot or cold weather. But I don't have time lah for operation. I can't possibly lag so much and miss school for a month, and not during my June hols because I have my CAT. Ok, I want my spine to be straight so that I'll be taller, then hopefully my limbs will be proportionately longer too, then my fats will be more spread out, haha, so I'll be slimmer and I won't be just at his shoulder, haha. I need to get started and prepare for school!
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|