love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 29 December 2007@15:35

My parents, Lydia and me went to the Omni-Max Theater at Science Centre because my dad wanted to watch this documentary about mummies. Its pretty cool, quite interesting and pretty geeky too. Haha.
I'm sooo gonna bring that person there, to torture him. He'll be restless with all the geek stuff. Muahaha

Then we went to West Mall to eat at Swensen's. But there was a Converse and Everlast sale at the ground floor. So we ketok my dad.
I got a black Everlast jacket, a nicer pair of denim Converse sneakers, which I got in half a size too big but oh wells its still wearable, the Converse bag I've been looking for, a white Everlast polo tee, a cream Converse top, which I tried on just now and realised it doesn't look good on me, and socks; they don't sell the ankle ones anymore but I'm gonna get it online.
So, total was like $130.

Gonna bring Ija and and Aishah to buy stuff for school! Soon k!

Ahh, last night I dreamt about my kitty. Ahh, I'm still mourning!

Oh, and I finally cleared my misunderstanding about the ACCA thing, so now I've paid the bill. Haa