love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 13 December 2007@21:57

Anum called at 1am and we chatted till 3. Lots of stuff and issues.
So coincidental that everything we go through, and between gfs also, are similar.

I couldn't really sleep. I reapplied Lulu's medication. But she was so weak, she could barely move herself. Everything went wrong. She peed and shit alot. She wouldn't drink her milk. But I managed to get her to swallow some. Then later she vomitted it out. The whole night, she was like mewing in pain. Deep, long sigh-like mews, and it just breaks my heart to see and hear my baby in pain. But I reassured myself that she's gonna get well, that the pain is just for tonight, and the medication will help her get better and she's going to grow up and be so cute like how I imagine her to be. I kept feeling her, to see if she's still breathing. I kept praying.
And, I took well enough care of her, so don't you say I'm irresponsible. Or that I didn't do things right.

I woke up at 8am. She was still breathing.
I woke up again at 10am. She wasn't breathing anymore.
Ahh! So sad!
Ok, I don't cry about anything else, but I can cry when it comes to cats. They're my life. She was like my baby daughter.
We buried her. Dug her grave with a spoon. Haha. Wrapped her in the cloth I always wrapped her with. Put some purple flowers. Letak batu skali...




In loving memory of Louie a.k.a Lulu
Died at 1week
05122007-13122007


First, Bunny. Now, Lulu. But I know cats will always be coming into my life. I think God is preparing me for one. Hee.
I'm pretty ready for another. I've got milk replacement formula, nursing bottles, antibiotics, anti-becterial powder...
Ok, I'm so ready for another one.

So I ajak-ed that irritating person to lepak after one week of no lepak-ing.
Then we watched Enchanted which he had been wanting to watch all this while. It was really funny lah!

Its been really hard trying to do school stuff. Dad keeps reformatting the harddrive. Kakak's laptop is spoilt. Both keep hogging it. Now Lydia's back and Yana's sleeping over; we're fighting for computer time. And now, Yana's laptop's insides burnt. And so I don't think I'll be getting one, that hot sexy maroon Sony VAIO CR I've been eyeing, for next year since now my parents have to buy two for both sisters. I don't want to trouble them and pull on their financial strings. But it would really make my life much easier, so I'm still having my fingers crossed.
Nah, I'll try to earn it, get it myself.