
|
♥Monday, 28 January 2008@21:36 I am still in panic mode. I remember Mr Lim saying, "If you don't know how to do the question, draw a panic button and press." Hahaha. Aaand, NAPFA is tomorrow. Like, I have my 2.4km run, shuttle run and standing broad jump. Like, they're all my weakest stations. And I haven't been working out. My personal trainer hasn't been doing his job. Oh anyways, yesterday my family and I went to eat at Pagi Sore. Sounds funny, yeah, I know, hahaha. Its an Indonesian restaurant, similar to BaliThai, Siam Kitchen, ThaiXpress, etc. But! This restaurant is really true to the Indonesian concept. Like, rice was wrapped in banana leaves and then steamed. The food was good. And the sambal belacan is so good, they have it in bottles for people to buy them. Plus, the service was very friendly. And very cute too. Hehehe. I'm gonna get kakak's laptop ah. Not nice. Kinda outdated. But oh wells. I can't expect my parents to buy 3 brand new laptops for us at one go. And probably, by the time I actually get my own new laptop, the Sony VAIO CR is probably outdated, and there'll be nicer ones! And on Saturday, after my CAT lecture, brought Sen for a tour around my school, and meet Radin after his tennis. Then later on, we went to try this ayam penyet at Jurong East. And it was so spicy! Like, have one spoonful and then you'll be scratching your head and heat up like mad. And then my stomach couldn't take it. Hahaha. Oh,not forgetting, over the weekend, we caught a midnight show. The Mist. It was an NC16 movie, but mum bought the tickets, and the 'ticket ripper' was her friend. So Lydia got in. She's only 13. I never got to crash any NC 16 movies while I was till underaged. *Wails! Dengki! Hahaha. Hmmm... Maybe I can sneak in Sweeney Todd... Anyway, well... The movie can be quite merepek and stupid. The plot is good, because the book is good, but you can tell they had a really, really low budget because the graphics were so unrealistic, the script was horribly made, the acting was also unconvincing. It really could've been a great movie. The arguments and plot was actually good, but you've got to think about it to look at the good side. Haha. The ending was quite 'nice', but still couldn't quite save the movie. And, ok, there were some funny parts ah. So, for 'normal' people, I rate it 1.5/5, and for the science people and those who can see deeper than the surface of this movie, I rate it a 3/5. But actually, its not really worth it. Ahh, ok, I'm back in panic mode. Hahaha. I think Cookies and Cream bars is my new sexy. Hahaha.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|