
|
♥Saturday, 12 January 2008@22:08 For once in a really long, long time, I went jogging. And the aches from Tuesday's PE lesson are more manageable now. I've been going window-online-shopping. Hehe. And I'm gonna continue saving money so that I can go shopping. I am seriously in need of a wardrobe revamp. Haha, girls, I'm not only saving for his birthday lah. And now I need to start saving for you girls' birthdays also. Haha. OoOhh, PSPslim comes in limited edition red. It really should be part of (Product) RED but sadly its not. Oh oh, my favourite colour of the moment is now Red. And I support (Product) Red. To get latest news of (RED) products and behind-the-scenes info and (RED) events, you can sign up by clicking Join (RED). And not forgetting SPCA. And talking about SPCA, yesterday when me and Sen were around Radin's area, when Radin was actually at Changi Village with somebody, hehe, we saw a very nice cat. It was orange or ginger in colour and the fur pattern was like marble-cake. I'm so sure its a pure bred! And a cat like that is bound to be expensive. The patterns are like the Silver Tabby American Shorthair, the cat that I want to own one day, except that it was orange. I saw one for $400, which is pretty cheap. Most pure bred cats are $800. Anyway, its such a pity that the cat's owner abandoned it, or lost it. It looked so frayed. I was actually thinking of bringing it home, but its a male cat lah, and they're not very nice. Haha. ![]() This is the one we saw. ![]() This is the one I want! ![]() Look how adorable! And very pretty! Ahha, and then one Indian man acknowledged me when I recognized his dog as a Golden Retriever and he was wondering how I knew so much. I like dogs too. Tapi takot. Hehe. I watched Alien vs Predator 2 and its so not worth watching. I rate it 2 out of 5. And judging by the ending, there's gonna be AvP3. I wonder how bad it will be. Actually, it could've been a good movie, the graphics were enough, just the very thin plot and lack of special effects, like the fighting scenes could've been more 'cool'. Oh yeah, its the first movie I watched this year. I shall keep a record. Haha. I read First magazine, and concluded some must-watch shows. Le Grand Chef, The Mist, 27 dresses, P.S. I Love You, Sweeney Todd, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, and Narnia is in June, while Harry Potter is on 21 November 2008. Maybes are Cloverfield, and CJ7. Who wants to watch romance movies 27 Dresses and P.S. I Love You with me? I sure can't bring the boys. Haha. I better finish reading the novel before I watch the movie; I was halfway through where I left off. And I haven't finished watching Gossip Girl, which my cousin recommended me to watch, and My Name is Earl and Grey's Anatomy. But I'm gonna start on Friends. Haha. My all-time favourite. POA test, on topic that I haven't touched, Correction of Errors and Stock, next week. I forgot to go for the consultation on Friday. Oh shoot. And J.Co donuts are pretty good.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|