love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 22 January 2008@13:54

Something came up on Sunday, causing me to miss two days of school.

God, I think I'm missing out on alot. Math test. Very important (to me) POA lectures. GP IT presentation (I feel like I haven't contributed and am not present for discussion probably!). PE (which I really need to train for NAPFA). POA tests (which I cannot do). Econs test (I haven't studied). And I have tutorials due that are still not completed. Upcoming Common Tests...

And to make things worse, my mum took my handphone so now I can't contact anyone to know what I missed out yesterday and today. And I don't remember anyone's number!

Shett, I'm really lagging behind. I don't know where to start.

Ahh, Elly is in panic mode now.

Sunday's events made me wake up ok. I'm gonna start somewhere... I can't be like last year...