
|
♥Friday, 15 February 2008@22:55 Last day of Common Test! And it was a nice way to mark the end of CTs. Because last paper was Math, which is the most do-able paper to me. Lets see... GP was ok, but I can't expect to do well. MOB was screwed. Econs... I thought it was screwed too. But then I realised the answers to the case study can be found in the articles. But the essay was screwed. POA. My weakest, but I concentrated most on it. We got the answers right after the paper, so we managed to check. And, well, I got some parts right. For once, I know how! Hehe. But, the P&L Appropriation, I knew how too, but I got the format wrong. Salary, Interests, Net Profit, and Share of Profits were on the wrong side. So I got the thing terbalik. So I lost some freaking precious marks. Math. OoOhh, so fun. It was a bit tough though. And I didn't manage to finish a bit because I really took my own sweet time. And... I realised... All I have to do is to do just a little bit... Every day... Just be consistent... I sneaked out of my house. And we watched Jumper. It wasn't bad what Ija. Haha. Some parts were cool. Then ate at Subway! I've been craving for it for months, but my craving has not been fully satisfied, even though I had the usual turkey breast set with sweet onion sauce, because Hearty Italian bread was sold out. I wanna make something like that every morning for school. OoOhh.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|