love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 23 February 2008@23:05

Like OMG. I can't stand how he can make such a simple thing sooo complicated, and drag on sooo long, that he took 2 days (equals to 8 hours) to complete ONE question. One almost similar to a common POA question. And he's sooo unneccessarily BOMBASTIC.

OMG.

And so I provided myself with sudoku and kakuro. I'm starting to love kakuro because I think its more fun than sudoku.

After school, hung out at the canteen for awhile with tarian people. And I uninvitedly helped myself to the buffet for the people of the Sahibba event. Hehe!

Then went to BBNLB with Aishah to do our GP project. Then Sen came along.

And alot of things happened.

From his breath to his decaying gigi, to disturbing Aishah alot, to reading the book about Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K (someone actually wrote a book on that? wow), to finding out the 'outcome' of our love-lives through some merepek tests, to not being able to think anymore about GP, and then eating at KFC, and talking some more...

I thought I had to keep them apart or they would fight, but just now was a lot of fun and laughter.

Gym session has been delayed for the 3rd time I think.

A lot of school things to do this weekend!!