love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 19 February 2008@23:54

I was late to school because you weren't there to see me in the morning.

Hendra is so mean. We were discussing our GP topic. And he kept laughing at me.

In the scientific age, why are people still interested - or afraid of - the supernatural?

So I was saying like "Hantu kan kebanyakan kat tempat-tempat gelap. Dulu takde electric, tak banyak lampu. Skarang sumer tempat ader lampu. So, hantu takde."

And Hendra laughed at me and said,"Kau wrap badan kau ngan lampu kelap-kelip pastu masok hutan. Tengok ader hantu ke tak."

And he laughed. Haa! Ketawe sendiri! No one else was laughing at me.

And again when I asked if UFOs were supernatural =.="

So, while waiting to sign out, I talked to Fareez. I learnt some by talking to him.

I wasted 14 bucks buying ugly clothes just to go play pool (because I only had my uniform with me) and I felt so stupid wearing them. And in the end, we couldn't play pool because of some membership thing. I can't believe I wasted 14 bucks for nothing. Urgh, so angry.

The female hamster bit me. It was like a vampire bite; two puncture wounds. Now, I'm so scared of her.