
|
♥Wednesday, 20 February 2008@23:58 Today's the start of JAE. Someone filled a plastic bag with shit and threw it at our school gate. Like, wth. Whoever it is, whats your freaking problem? Hendra laughed at me again. "Negri arab ader bomoh tak?" Me and Fareez were Ms Ong's assistants in PW. Anyway, she's actually a very nice person, even though sometimes I have to be really patient with how very sarcastic she is mostly. She thanked me alot for helping her and that I played a very important part, and carried a table to me so I could write on it. I sometimes feel sorry for her because of the way the class is. But I could see she's trying her best. And later, Fareez kembang because he was the teacher's assistant. Haha. Like, we were Donald Trump's left and right hand persons in The Apprentice. Jauh nye kembang. I went home, took out all my money in my savings, went to West Coast. And I was angry with the answer when I called. Hmph. We bought hamster stuff there; a cage, chew toy, wood shavings, recycled paper material. In future, I want a pet dog. Hehehe! We ate at the Cheese Prata Shop, which was said to be supposedly famous. It was pretty good to me. Or maybe I was just so hungry. But the service is pretty slow, despite there not being many people. I would go there again. And I read her blog. I think I admire her (strength?).
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|