love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 22 March 2008@23:13

I felt so stupid coming to school for CAT, only to find the school totally locked up and there was not a single soul in there in sight and there weren't students at the bus stop or in the bus either.

But I remembered witnessing Atikah asking Mrs Wan if there is CAT and she said yes. And then I called her and couldn't get through and called Aishah to get her home number and then Aishah reminded me that Atikah went to Johor. And I called anyone I know who takes CAT, but I didn't know many numbers, and they either didn't pick up or was engaged.

So stupid, come to school for nothing.

So we went out to Vivo after booking our tickets...


... to watch Semi Pro.


Some parts funny. Some parts lame and merepek. I slept in the first few minutes. Hee.

And there was this wedding fair. And this promoter came up to us and like offered us to sit down and take a look and maybe like dicuss. And we smiled and laughed away with a "Thank you, but its ok". I mean, I was wearing my school uniform which would definitely hint that I'm young and definitely not getting married anytime soon. But there were some very pretty nice gowns. Ahh, my wedding has to be great!

We argued before and we argued after and I guess that ruined my mood.

But Swensen's with the family at Holland cheered me up.

I went to Pet Lovers Centre and looked at dogs (there were no cats). And there was this puppy that was going round and round chasing his own tail, and he was so cute! I'm gonna get a dog when I get my own place!

But for now, cat first! I think a cat or a kitten would be the best present ever!

The other day I was looking at cats at the SPCA, that had some broken links, and Cat Welfare Society, which I have just attached the link, and thinking of adopting. It just brought together the love people have for animals and also go through heartaches together for those who lost some. I'm thinking, thinking, thinking of adopting!

I wanna eat ice-cream at Cold Rock Creamery one day.