love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, 5 March 2008@22:18

After school, I went home then went to Queensway to look at sports shoes and sneakers because I'm so in need of new ones. Especially now I really have to train.


Sporty looking. $95.



I think its quite pretty.



Again, sporty with lots of cushion.



And in purple.


And sneakers, I plan to buy Converse on sale, or this one.



This one is quite old, but I like it.


I went to Ikea and bought a wire basket, because my room is in a mess and my clean laundry needs a place to sit.

Then I went to Wak Yah's house to eat.


Abu sleeping in my basket.



And there was this cage with four cats inside.



This one reminded me of Puss in Boots in Shrek.


And then I cleaned up my room and moved my furniture. I think I like the new arrangement. Because now at night, I don't face the door anymore.