
|
♥Friday, 25 April 2008@17:26 So much drama. Yesterday morning, some B1 girl fainted. Later during Math, a B5 girl had gastric pain so bad that she couldn't even get up, and the paramedic guys came in the lecture with stretcher and all. And this mornign, I heard from Aishah that Karthi (I think?) fainted. Haiyoh. I think my PW group can get along pretty well. Everyone is OK. So, yeah, I think things will work out. So far, we've decided on some. WR Chief Editor: me (yeah, right! haha! we selected based on O-level English results) (my?) Assistant: Belinda Liaison Officer: Hendra (but I ended up recording and keeping the stuff because he claims his handwriting is horrible and he's not that organized) OP: Ameen (because he is most outspoken) PPT/IT Officer: Kai Suan Do I have time to change my PI plan? ![]() I've noticed this male cat (at the RC) with really nice fur. The other one I always play with must be his sister (at the other end of the block). ![]() But this poor boy has been limping. I have no idea how he got that injury. I'm gonna bring LuLu's antibitotics next time for him. ![]() And last year, I noticed this house because they had 2 persian (!!) kittens in it while I was walking along there with Radin. If only I could take one! ![]() My hamsters pretty much love there sand
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|