love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 14 April 2008@20:45

I stumbled upon my school's Prom Night cum Graduation Video. Yes, the very prom night I thought would suck, the prom night I was banned from (anyway), which turned out to be a blast and would've been a fine closure to my years in BPGHS, and I realise some things.

Damn, my years in BPGHS was great. Looking back, I think it was awesome. It created this impact on me.

And throughout those years, I thought it was an agony?
I thought it sucked. In that old school, and the teachers who non-stop pressurized and pushed us but still cared and respected, and the DM who I had 'breakfast' with every morning.

And that Malay girl from Unity Pri who was the top scorer for PSLE, who created a debate, just because she wanted to come to BPGHS instead of RGS, and I thought she was stupid for that?

Hell, compared to MI, I think those years were the best time of my life.

After graduating, I realised my secondary school was different from the majority. I just didn't realise that it was this big a difference. I guess no one who wasn't enrolled into BPGHS would ever know.

It could've been an even bigger blast.

Now, I'm thinking worse. But am I suppose to graduate and look back and think, "Damn, MI was da bomb"?

But its near impossible to replicate the same atmosphere here.
I'm not that strong...

I just miss BPGHs69 so much.

It would've helped alot coming back

...