love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 7 April 2008@22:10

Mrs Wan is on MC for 2 days. So when we came for POA lecture, naturally, there was havoc. Then, B5 left after taking the timed assignment while most of B4 stayed to complete it, or to enjoy the aircon on a scorching hot day.

And again, naturally, there was chaos.

The boys posed on the podium and Ibraheem played with the visualizer. And they made a club out of the theatre.


And, hey, you can see Vans, Man Ting, and ME!



Ibraheem and his alien face.



If you can see a lonely me, because Aishah and Hendra went to the canteen. *ahem! Oh well, they missed the fun.



Yeah, they turned the lecture theatre into a club, and that's Vans and Alan grinding. With Cindy censor-ing the part.


And some parts...

Vans: (mutters under his breath, but Alan heard it) Ibraheem, that stupid fuck.
Alan: Eh, Ibraheem! Vans called you stupid fuck.
Ibraheem: Vans, I'm hairy-er than you, and that means I'm more man.
Fareez: Eh, no link la!

And when Vans was crazy with the music, and jokingly pretended to grind Man Ting...
Alan: Eh, you keep grinding Man Ting, see, Lana is jealous.
Lana: (turns red) No!
Alan: She says no. But deep down inside. (mimicks woman's voice) OoOhh Vans! Grind me!
Lana: (turns so red!) NO!
Alan: See, Lana is so red. *puckers* Little strawberry! *puckers*

Man, they're so cheeky.

I came all grumpy and moody. Within moments, I was all smiles and laughter.

We bought tickets and then went to Coffee Bean.


I had my long missed Caramel Frappe. And we had the Mudpie and a cookie.




Watched Three Kindgoms: Resurrection of the Dragon. Quite good. A bit violent though, with all the killing and blood. I didn't know Maggie Q could speak Mandarin. She didn't look that good in the movie, too pale.
And some time last week, on Tuesday I think, we watched An Empress and the Warriors. Same comment.
With The Forbidden Kingdom due for release, I realize I've been watching a lot of Chinese war movies.

And, random for today. Salleh bought a new phone. So cam-whored a bit.


I realise that most of my pictures with Vans are in the canteen, with the sun shining from behind us.


Anyway, Kakak gave away the remaining 3 hamsters to her boyfriend. So I'm left with just Milly and Joey.

Up next: CAT!