
|
♥Friday, 16 May 2008@23:37 GP MidYear Paper Paper 1: Great. I had all my points. Paper 2: Killer After that, me, Aishah and Pika went to Lestari for lunch. Had a great conversation and I simply miss our girl bonding sessions lah. And planning for someone's birthday...! We headed back to school for my and Aishah's Interhouse Carrom Competition. Organisation was pretty bad. ![]() Aishah played Singles. ![]() I played Doubles with a Year 3. Despite our lack of practice and initial lack of knowledge about the game, Aishah won 3 out of 4 games. And, erh, thanks to me, the Doubles won none =) hehe. I suck lah. My partner put in a few goals and I didn't put in a single goal, until in the last game I scored 4 points. And then I realised I play better standing up. Oh, to make myself feel better, I'm better than Pika at DJ Max Portable! Haha! Then, headed home to change and get ready for Sports Day cum Nite! Met Pika and went to school together. Thanks to me, we were almost late. ![]() The marching contingents; one of each house and the Sports Council. ![]() It was seriously scorching hot. ![]() GARNET march past! Seriously, our cheers were the loudest. ![]() We borrowed somebody's shades. ![]() Aishah: Elehhh. Step natural aje... ![]() Sapphire cheerleading. I think they have the nicest cheerleading uniform. Oh, I think I caught a perfect picture of that stunt. ![]() Onyx cheerleading. ![]() GARNET Cheerleading!! It was so fun! I think I regret hesitating to join! So, me and Pika and hopefully Aishah will join next year's. I didn't take of Zircon. And the uniform was not nice. ![]() Dearest friends. Some parts of it I spent cheering out front for GARNET! The rest and majority of it was spent chatting and catching up with dearest Radin. ![]() Radin and his (step) smouldering look. ![]() A (step) intellectual but actually geeky (hehe!) Radin. ![]() Radin likes his Grandpa look. ![]() But I think this is the perfect. Except my hair. And I love the bit of sun in my face. Oh, Radin notices I look the same in all of our pictures. Next time, tell me when there's a theme. ![]() The whole GARNET segment. ![]() GARNET WON BOTH HOUSE CHAMPION AND CHEERLEADING CHAMPION!!! ![]() So, party party confetti... ![]() This is embarrassing. When the cheerleaders were taking picture, Ibraheem suddenly ran and posed in front. Radin sedih Zircon went from Champion to last. And then he dengki. He says its unfair that the Indian-guy-who-won-in-every-race-who-is-a-National-athlete was in GARNET, bringing GARNET all the glory. And dengki-ed again, next year, that Indian guy would have already graduated, so Garnet will lose next year. Yeah, well, we'll see about that. As if that would put Zircon on top again. Haha. Anyway, Onyx came pretty close to us! But overally proud of MI for winning the relay against CJC, IJC and TPJC. ![]() Stand up to sing the MI song. Me and Radin sang dengan penuh semangat; and trying to reach the very high notes! ![]() This is like the only pic of me and Razia. Must take more! ![]() Me and Ija. And then Aishah hit my arm and I dropped my phone, and there's a fresh new scratch. ![]() The walk to WM was crazy! Radin complained we were making so much noise. We were running, running and laughing, trying to leave the boys behind. Wan was pretending to vomit because GARNET won. Oh, no picture with Atikah. So sad, she couldn't join us because of duty. And then we couldn't decide where to eat because everywhere was full. Punye lah kecohh! And we almost troubled Rudin's mum to cook for us. Well, me, Ija, Aishah and Pika decided to go Koufu just to have dessert. And girl-bonding session! But Radin was down, so after that, we joined him and lepak-ed at the playground. It was already late, so I might as well come home really late. A while later, Sen joined us. Later, at like 11.30pm, I got cranky because the bus never came. And Sen knew. I'm glad he noticed. He gave warning to the others that a bit of provocation can make me explode. I just love the time we had. I love the time spent with all my friends. It makes getting into trouble for it pretty much worth it.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|