
|
♥Monday, 19 May 2008@23:41 Happy Vesak Day! Anyway, after pool last night, and the chicken wings, I couldn't sleep, maybe because I was still hungry. So, I snuck out of the house at 4 am, even with my dad sleeping on the couch in the living room just a metre from the front door. I was quiet like a mouse and scared as hell. But, the thrill of last year has caught up with me, but once in a while, not always. I've been home early pretty consistently, I feel I deserve to be late and thrill myself once in a while. Haha. Oh yeah, went out at 4 to meet Sen who wanted to feed me at Alif; we thought its 24 hours. So we ate at McD. Made little preparations here and there. I'm glad you opened up to me. I feel privileged to know. Thank you for trusting me. At 5plus, caught the 2nd bus and went to his house to catch a few hours of sleep. His mum wondered why we were soooo early. Hahaha. ![]() This is the first sunrise I caught in an awfully long time! So beautiful... Woke up. Went to Jurong Point to buy a cake and Pizza Hut and cards and stuff. Radin and Udin joined us there. And Nurra later on. ![]() They managed some shooters in between, while the pizzas got cold. Hmph By the time we got back, everyone was damn hungry. But me and Sen disappeared for an hour, and they anticipated us so that they could get started on the food; we went to write out the cards (I had to correct so many funny grammatical errors Sen made) and get ice and drinks and the present. ![]() Busy, busy. Everyone's hungry. ![]() The Prima Deli cake. ![]() Prettier. Candles = 39. ![]() Haj. ![]() The girls; me and Nurra. ![]() The boys. ![]() Us. ![]() Everyone. ![]() Daughter & Mother. ![]() This boy is sooo manja with his mum, I cannot tahan witnessing. Rimas! ![]() Dig in! At 5, I left to go to my aunt's house for gathering, but I was so tired, slept the whole way through. Even though they cooked pechel, my sinful favourite food, and its been like a year since I ate that, I was too tired, and my stomach still full, to eat it. I love our picture.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|