love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 11 May 2008@23:53

Today's Mothers' Day.

The day started with me and kakak heading out early in the morning to BPP. Bought the cards.

Six was having a sale then.


Cake collection and card writing at Delifrance.


Headed home.


This was for Mama.


The parents went to the market and weren't back yet so we had time to get ready.


Kakak was on the lookout for their car, while I 'prepared'.


So we did a little surprise for Mum.

Later on, headed for Cik Noi's house.


For Wak Yah.



For Cik Noi.



Lydia cooked some sauce for Mum, but didn't really know how, so I HAD to help.



Creamy, but too thick.



The cake from Polar.



Together with a very nice lemon cheesecake, even though plain looking.


But a few days before, Mum and Kakak went to GoodWood Park Hotel, Mariott and a few other hotels in Orchard to sample cakes and dessert tasting for Mothers' Day, which I had regretfully missed.


Well, they brought one back home.













Cousin Mirza and girlfriend Shida.



Cute little neighbour.



Kak Ayu came with kids and Sarah helped with BBQ-ing.



Seeing this, I remember how it was like when I was a kid.