love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 1 May 2008@22:48

The number is minute, but it has always felt like forever.
Oh yeah, its almost annual already for us three hmm.



Happy Labour Day everyone!
Though I don't know the significance of this day.

I went for a picnic.

Mum messaged me the day before reminding me that we have to go out early in the morning.
Well, we went out at 4pm.

Yes!, for those who still don't realise, my latecoming is inherited, but is very mild compared to my mum and my sister.

Yana didn't know its a beach. She wanted to swim. Its a hot day, and I had like 5 ice-creams. Oh yeah, we went along with Cik Midah's family.


A very cute Nur Eriqa.



Well, after my mum, Cik Midah and Fatt sat on the portable picnic table for like a few minutes, 3 very round and heavy figures, mind you, it broke.



Nice view.



Nice view too.


Well, that depends on you.

Anyway, I made two failed attempts to catch a crab.


Found this on shore. Something took a big bite out of it.


It was so hot.