love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 29 June 2008@23:56

So we just sent Kakak and Mum to Changi Airport Terminal 3 for Melbourne.
And I love the new terminal!
It'll be great and fun to stay over the night there and study with friends.














Mum's maulud friends kirim-ed so many Malay stuff to be brought over for their relatives there; Mum and Sis will be staying over their place.

While waiting for 10.30 for them to go in, me and Lydia checked out the shops and restaurants. Found some nice stuff. I liked the tea expecially.




And there was this seafood restaurant with tanks of shellfish. For once, some seafood restaurant owner bothered to keep his tanks clean and presentable to show. At least we know what we're eating has been kept and taken care of well and is clean.












Crayola! Oh so nostalgic.



We three played this rabbit game to kill time.



The duty-free is so great, I wanted to go Melbourne too! Hurhur!

So they went in.

*Hurhur! I want to goooooo!!*

Then our dad gave us a hundred to buy stuff.

>
At The Cocoa Tree,



we bought a hell of jellybeans. I love the flavours! Strawberry cheesecake, Cream Soda, Buttered Popcorn... And amazingly, it tastes exactly as it is.


Then we ate supper at The Coffee Connoisseur.


This was really good. Creamy soup with mushroom pasta dumpling. Like mushroom soup but alot better.






And went home.

I have an exam comprising 3 economics essays to write in a few hours.