love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 8 June 2008@23:59

Today and yesterday was spent lazy-ing the whole day at home and watching many, many episodes of CSI and then going to the tailor's late late at night. We went to a Chinese one this year, because our experiences with Malay and Indon ones were pretty much horrible. And this one is Cik Midah recommended.
Also, today and yesterday was spent being busy with our individual lives but fighting at the end of the night when we're finally free.


And, she had a cat!



Hmm, affection while waiting for others.


This year, there's 3 sets of baju:
1st Day - white with black lace
2nd Day - white with purple lace
3rd Day - bronze-y

Kakak and Mum gets 1 or 2 extra ones. Hmph.

We get to ask for our own designs.
I think my black&white one will turn out nicest. I like my design. Hehe. Well, hopefully she does it correctly.

And this year, we're gonna go to a studio and take family portrait again, wearing the nice black one. Oh shit, my hair better be fixed by then.

Ok, since Ramadhan starts 1st September, and Hari Raya is 1st October, I calculated, my hair has enough time to grow long and wavy so I'll look better in the portrait.


Saw many other pretty designs too. Hmm, ideas for next year.


It just triggered to me, I could do that.