love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 15 July 2008@22:58

Today we received the last paper - GP.

Compiling all my results together, here's what I have to conclude...
.
.
.

I passed everything except Economics, which I got a subpass for.

There were surprises here and there.
I did well for some papers I thought were killers, and I didn't do that well for questions I thought were a breeze.

I am happy with the improvements I have made.

But passing is definitely not enough and I won't stop there.

I already feel a pretty good sense of achievement for improving from straight U's to passes and I'm definitely motivated to work harder for better results for Promos.

Because I didn't do much mugging for Mids, and I don't pay attention in class and sleep alot (and, Atikah took a picture of me sleeping with my mouth agape. and Aishah! Kau bersubahat dengan Atikah! but today I got revenge, only it wasn't so sweet) and skip school and come late alot and got detention...

I think with a bit more discipline, I can do much better.

And guess who I owe it all to?

Thank You, Sen!

Because whenever we have a conversation, I have to explain things to him in precise detail so that he would understand what I mean, and this has helped me in building my essay answers, because it involves me having to define, elaborate and explain, give example and conclude.

Haha!

Oh, I'm a little bit worried though; my passes are not that great, and I'm afraid that it would drop to subpasses after including tests and assignments, etc. Oh dear.

Parents Day is soon.