love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 9 August 2008@23:49

Today is Singapore's Birthday, but nothing patriotic for me ok.

The plan was to go with Pika and her friends watch fireworks from a room in Pan Pacific Hotel, but I had to forgo that because them family had plans. We had Sarah's birthday party to go to and the gathering at Cik Noi's house.




My mum bought her a princess dress complete with wand and tiara, since she wanted one during her trip to Paris.



And super cute Shakil insisted on helping to put the 5 candles.


Sukenye!



See, haven't finish singing the song he already wanted to blow.



And after Sarah blew, Kak Ayu had to relight the candles so that Shakil can have his turn at blowing it out.



I think the fireworks started on TV.


Sarah opened our presents, which Yana bought on behalf of us. And its a sticker machine! It was my favourite toy when I was a kid! You draw something, and you put it through the machine and it becomes a sticker. I loved that thing so much!



Went to Cik Noi's house. We got chocolate as doorgifts.



Went to Ija's house awhile to take my bag and return her hairband and brought food too. But Wak Yah haven't made the kueh yet, so sorry gf, couldn't bring it for you!



Cookie in the basket we bought her on the way back from KL.






Hmm, I may have missed out with Pika & friends, I'm sure they had fun, but I think I had an equally good time.