love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 20 September 2008@22:05

I've been home since Thursday afternoon. Haven't gone out. Haven't gone anywhere.

And I have nothing to do. I mean like no more studying (for the time being that is) and not much I can do online. I've absolutely nothing to do, and its killing me. And as if you wanted to spend time. Your words don't mean much.

But today, after chopping off "ekor siput" because Mum is cooking lemak siput, went out to Vivocity. And, I think it is really frustrating if shopping partner is totally opposite and doesn't agree on things that I find nice. And wants the sister to give me a makeover. Horrors. Stop it. If somebody were to give me a makeover, it'd be me. Or at least, I'll wear it only if I agree with it. I'm not some doll that you can play dress-up with. I do not feel comfortable with what you put me in, so I don't want to wear it.
OK, maybe we had a bad day.

But, bad days have been lasting one week, officially, but its been more.

And then there's the two idiotic ape-looking assholes sitting behind us in the bus on the way home who kept eavesdropping on us and then kutuk and bahasa back to what we were saying. Losers. If you fast and are going to pray terawih as you had said, why boast about it, and then put your jiwang and dance songs on loudspeaker? My mum told me religious people never announce that they are alim, and religious people don't feel that they are alim; they always feel like there is more iman they have to get. So much for self-proclaiming relegious-ness.
And dalah si ditu panas baran.

I just ate lemak siput and lots of pomelo.
Ok, I want to go shit now. Bye.