love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 20 September 2008@22:39

I have received both replies from Guess and VS.

Apparently, Guess has filtered all overseas IP addresses and don't serve International anymore. Which is why I haven't been able to access the website. Means that I can't buy online anymore.
*updated* Guess International Online Store will be up in 2009 ='(


And VS said that the maximum number of items in Shopping Bag is only 30, when I plan to buy more than that. And now I have to spend more money making multiple shipments.

And both happen to be my most favourite online shopping websites. Darn.

Bad times man.

All other websites, the navigation is lousy, the layout is too messy, there is not much variety, the items are not fab and usually overpriced, the pictures are not informative enough and don't portray the items in positive light and making them look unappealing, or have dead links.

Lousy, lousy.

I get so irritated when people don't put any thought in these.