love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, 10 September 2008@21:59

After buka last night, my dad surprised me by asking me...
"What laptop do you want? Windows or Apple?"

Spontaneously, I replied,"Apple".

Ahh! I hope I get a laptop! So excited!

So last night, I went online to check out prices and the Student promotion.
But the store was down.

But today!, it was up

and...


Apple's launched the new 4th generation iPod nano-chromatic!
I think its great they have a wide range of colours, but I don't like the black and white one; they look dirty. So, new features are Cover Flow, the accelerator (where you turn it to its side and the screen adjusts), Genius function, etc.



So, initially I wanted this...


Its square and cute, and small.



But now, I want this...


Definitely in Red, and in support of Product (RED).



So thin. I feel like it'll keep slippering through my hands when I hold it. I prefer the squarish shape though, I think its more compact. But this ones functions better.


iPod shuffle is new too, I think. 4 new colours. And the iPod classic is now 120GB for the same price and same added functions as the new nano.

I'm liking Apple more and more. The website is so clean. They've got functional products, and even recycle you relectronic goods for free.


But still, if I were to get one should I get Sony CR in Maroon or Apple?
And if I get an Apple, should I get iPod nano, or Touch? Nano will be at $8, while Touch will be at $13.

I told Mum, "Oh, we get the Touch ah, then sell it, then buy nano for me, we make a profit."