love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 22 November 2008@23:04

Yesterday, went to Cik Noi's house to give food.

Today, went out with Lydia because she wants to buy a bag. So we headed for Bugis and I merely accompanied because I thought she knew what she wanted there. But eateries at basement appealed to us, and since I was broke, Lydia treated to Oreo cream doughnut-like puff and Yella Fellas Fries.


Huge cut fries with sour cream and cheddar cheese sauce and artificial bacon bits. The cheese was overwhelming and didn't taste that great. I'd preferred LJS's cheese sauce. But the sour cream went surprisingly well with it and was refreshing though we didn't like it at first.



Sat by the sprouting fountain and watched gleeful kids play with water.


After some further questions, I realised we should've gone to Queensway Shopping Centre because that's where we can find the bag she's looking for at a cheaper price. Lydia still wanted to look around but I was more to pestering her to head straight to Queensway because I don't like Bugis.

After going into every shop of Queensway's first floor, Lydia decided on this.



I couldn't find a single pair of shoes that appealed to me.

Then, parents picked us up and we went to Orchard for Christmas lights which has sort of been a tradition except we didn't finish this time because of the massive traffic.





Kakak and Yana joined us there. Then we went to Holland V for dinner at Swensen's and ghost storytelling.