love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 13 November 2008@14:33

Oh, shoot.

Mrs Wan called, reminding me to pay my CAT fees. So tomorrow, I'm going to Geylang. Never seen the activities going on there, until I went there myself early this year to pay course fees, and saw prostitutes (who were not very appealing and were unattractive, really) hanging around and black markets pushing contrabands to passer-bys very openly at coffeeshops or by the roads.
Anyway, I can have Boon Keng sup kambing after that.

And Mrs Wee simultaneously asked me to come down to sign my I&R and bring my Report Book. That's where "oh, shoot" comes in. I haven't told my parents I'm advanced.

Last year I didn't show them my report book until the first day of school, and this year, I didn't show my Common Test results until the Meet-the-Parents session for the Mid Years. Haha. I've always waited until things have already died out or the next thing has already happened. Ok, I think this won't be so bad.

So, tomorrow, go school, sign I&R, go Aljunied, pay fees and collect course materials, then go IKEA to buy new rubbish bin for my room and don't ask why. Finally, going out and not stoinking at home. And no more Prima Deli chocolate waffles. My sore throat has been persistent because of it.