
|
♥Monday, 22 December 2008@23:43 Hello! I'm back from weekend getaway! Left Friday midnight or Saturday wee morning. Met Cik Midah's extended family at a stop and had cold good food, haha. And the rest of the night, I stayed awake as my dad and the other 2 cars sped to Melaka because I'm used to it. Had a lot of things on my mind anyway. I like speed. There's thrill. But at some time, it gives the heart a panic jolt. Cool, hahaha. Next morning, we couldn't get a room at the hotel because they didn't book. So while waiting for check-in at noon, ate hard-chewy roti prata for breakfast. Lousy. And then, went horseback riding. The trainer let me ride on my own because when I got on the horse, he saw how I held the reins and immediately knew that I have riding experience. Along the way, he told me more about horses and was very informative throughout our visit. I learnt alot about horses and other animals. Haha. Did you know that a male horse can die when kicked in the nuts? Hahaha Oh, one encounter. Some kids found a snake and put it in a (fish) tank. Later they put in a sparrow and watched the show. I saw the poor bird trembling in the tank. Everyone knocked out upon checking in. Later, we ordered in! ![]() Lydia ordered Swiss Beef Burger. Not that great. I had Fettucine Alfredo. Good at first, but muak as always. ![]() Mum had Fish&Chips, the yummiest among the 3 because the tartar sauce was sweet. ![]() It was only the next morning we got to see how nice the resort is by the sea but didn't stay long. Checked out and headed to Genting. What do you call this? Jerebu? Awan? Kabus? Angin pus pus? ![]() ![]() The wait for hotel room was crazy, so in the mean time, me and Lydia went shopping! The theme park is like the objective of Genting, but we're bored of the rides. Never thought of Genting as a shopping stop though. But its a pretty good place for the deed. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We just had to, didn't we? Hahaha ![]() ![]() ![]() I wanted to buy a bag. And I wanted to buy a nice striped Nike hoodie wich was at like SGD$35. But with the money I have, I can't buy both. So Lydia helped me choose. ![]() I bought this. But I feel like killing myself now! I can't be bothered wiht a bag! I want the Nike hoodie! And I can't find it online! Kill me now! Urgh! How can I not see the perfect one in front of me? Hahaha, bullshit. Lydia bought some crap. Okok, Miss Whatever key necklace =.=" and a cat wallet which is cheapskate and doesn't even have a coin pouch. Good luck with that ah. Sinful indulgences! ![]() Warm chocolate cake. ![]() And my favourite Tiramisu in a cup! ![]() Headed home next morning. ![]() Hmm, marshmallow, blueberry ice cream and white chocolate.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|