love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 16 December 2008@02:49

So, I'm thinking, Nokia phones are getting boring. They simply keep coming up with new designs but the softwares are all the same, depending on the type of user interface. Camera functions have remained plain and pretty lousy compared to others.

I know I have vowed to remain loyal to Nokia.
But I'm about to become unfaithful...
I think.

Anyway, I guess the next best alternative is Sony Ericsson. The user interface is simple and like-able enough like Nokia. And the camera is great. I always felt that the Bluetooth is slower though.

So, I'm eyeing these...




In red.



C902.


I prefer the slimmer and sleeker design. But the back is not nice. The other is quite ugly, but its back is fine. Functions the same. Just that camera is better.

I don't know if I'm ready to make the transition from Nokia to Sony Ericsson still. Different memory card (I prefer microSD), different connection ports, different headsets...




Lydia wants C702. I think its quite fat and ugly. Haha.


Oh, wait. I think I'm liking the Nokia N97. White!