love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, 17 December 2008@05:21

I spent the first few minutes of my birthday bathing. Just felt like cleaning myself up.

Sen was first to wish. Followed by Aishah and Pika. K, korang top 3.
Then Kakak. Lydia wished by tagboard. And Radiah wished by Friendster message. And so on... Hafizah, Atikah, Hendra, Kai Suan, Sahida, Kak Manis, Joshua, Cik Noi.

Oh oh, my parents wished me Happy SWEET 17th Birthday. Hahaha!

Thank you to all those who have wished me along with their well wishes!

I got the rare opportunity to use Kakak's laptop. And I'm really liking Mac more. I used to not know how to anything.

Anyway, I spent an hour chatting with Josh. God, I miss that guy! Haha. He didn't know it was my birthday, until it was over, then he wished me, and scolded me for not telling him even though we've been chatting. Haaaaa


We checked out the new JP again. Found some nice stuff ah. Then Coffee Bean-ed with the favourite Caramel Frappe, and Sen went off to get something and was being suspicious, but I expected it. Hahaha!

Surprised me with a cake and sang me Happy Birthday.











Later, family fetched me and Kakak from JP and we headed off to buffet!

Loaded up on the sashimi, till I felt sick!



I must, MuSt, MUST learn not to be greedy!!

We were ten minutes late for movies at WM, so its postponed to tomorrow I think.

So, yeah.