love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 23 January 2009@13:18

We got fortune cookies.
Somehow, I think they were pretty accurate.

Hendra's
Love is in the air.
Haha! So true! That guy's lovesick I tell you.
He already knows what he is going to name his daughter, with a girl he doesn't really know yet.
Nur Ashiqa Zahira Cinta
Binte Hendra Darmawan
hahaha, whatever the spelling, it sounds like that.

Mine
Your hard work will soon be rewarded.
Maybe this means I'll get to stay in Year 3.
Take time off to manage your personal problems.
Yeah, I should settle some things.

Aishah's
Be wary of the people around you.
hmm...
Expect a windfall. or something like that.
Is that good or bad?

They come with 4D. Anyone wanna take a bet?
Mine's 8933 and 8893. I don't know why they're so similar, but have a go.
And contribute to me if you win.

CNY celebration was pretty ok. Our class won for the AngPau sculpture thing, which I didn't contribute to because I used the time to catch up with Vans instead. We made fake mini oranges.

And, to commence that the Nintendo Wii is now available for us, the principals had a go, which was quite interesting.






The performance from PEPS was so cute!