love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 5 January 2009@23:56

Today, we went to Queensway, or Bukit Merah, I don't know, to look at bikes and enquire.

I want to get a Honda SP with a bodykit. Paint work is free for two colours, so I need some ideas on colour combinations. White&Red like Adnand? Red&Yellow? White&Blue? Purple&Gold (whoah)? Blue&Gold? Should I even consider pink?
The combinations are endless...
And then there's the art to choose...
But I know I'll replace the screws. Gold or pink. Irrelevant and useless and a complete waste of money but haha.

Ultimately, this is one I definitely really want! Why didn't they have it in Singapore... Urgh






I wonder if I can just buy the same model and alter it to look just like this.

Had Curry Chicken at Queensway and headed to Sunset Way for hamster bedding and managed to get it cheap.

Anyway, can hamsters swim?
I heard somewhere of this story that two mice fell into a bucket of milk. One stopped swimming and gave up and drowned. The other didn't give up and the milk turned into butter (butter is made of milk??) and managed to climb out (how?? isn't it slippery?).

Oh well, I don't dare try; I don't want to be responsible for my last hamster's death.

So, only shallow waters to bathe him in.
And I don't know to use shampoo on him or not.






Bathed him in sand. And put him in his cage. He seemed really happy. Explored the cage all over again. Probably marking everywhere as his territory.

Then, I vacuumed my room, removed all things from shelves, removed shelves, wiped shelves from top-to-toe with Good English wood spray, sprayed gap beneath with Baygon (there were some tiny cocoons that were 1-2mm long but were empty; silverfish? daddy long legs spider? I'm fine with the spiders), moved shelves, pushed bed to the corner, vacuumed again, cleaned my fan...

Phew! Alot of work done. More like half the job done. Next is.. Look.



Already, my hands are sore and roughened up. But I'm 3/4 happy now.