love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 15 January 2009@23:41

I thought for the first PE lesson, we would just run a few rounds and warm up here and there.
I mean, come on, we (I represent unfit and lazy people, haha) haven't exercised in like 4 or 5 months and have gotten fatter over the holidays and muscle mass has significantly reduced.

But, surprise!, there was 2.4km run and the most hated jump.
They just had to test us huh.

Needless to say, I flunk both.
And prepared to have aching legs over the weekend.

Oh well.

Height: 157cm
Consistent since P6. Wait till I go for spine surgery. My target is 170cm. I wish!

Weight: 46.9kg
I know why. I spent Wednesday shitting. Ok, twice lah.

And I know why again. I think its because of the last Malay foodstall. Everytime I eat there, I get stomachache. Something's wrong. I shan't eat there anymore.

Anyway, there was this chickflick that I wanted to watch about a wedding and some fighting in it. Lazy to make sure myself, I asked someone to check the timing for me. There was Rachel Getting Married, so I thought it was it, I mean, it fits the picture. And when I asked the person if Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson are in it, he saw the name of the former and said yaya.

So, I bought tickets.

But I was having my doubts so I took advantage of the iPod touch at the store and I checked out if the movie really had the two actresses.
Turns out, no. Only one. And later we saw the posters to confirm and the movie I wanted to watch wasn't even showing yet.

So, instead of watching this...



We watched this. Turns out to be an artsyfartsy movie that can be a boring. It was ok for me, but somebody fell asleep. There you go for not checking things out properly.


But oh wells, along the way, I fell in love with Apple's functions so I'm really looking forward to getting the phone. Just the typing I have to get used to.

And, and! I can get a new phone at the end of the month! After I do, I'm gonna terminate my line and get iPhone.
But somebody said I can't do that. That if I upgrade, the contract extends for another few years.
Is it? Hmm...