love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 22 January 2009@23:10

It feels funny when people talk about something they think you don't know anything about when you know more than they. Insider knowledge. hahaha

Anyway, who puts asam in sardine? It made the sardine so sourly disgusting, I thought it was basi. And the worst part, I thought that the piece of some kind of asam was daging. So I cut it into a smaller piece (felt like daging too) and ate it. The horror when the taste sunk in.

Today was half a horrible day.
Today was scheduled to have intensive PE, GP and Economics timed assignment and POA test.

PE was manageable.
GP timed assignment turned into homework.
I did pretty ok for the POA test.

And there's ALOT of homework to be done over the long weekend.
Tell me, how are we supposed to enjoy our holidays?
Especially the Chinese, how are they supposed to be celebrating CNY with the load of work waiting for them?

Seriously, its ridiculous.