love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 8 January 2009@00:57

There's this guy on friendster who has been messaging me and wants my number.
It's not those cheap&easy kind, I know not to entertain those.

He seems genuine and sincere.
Flattering.

But online social networks are only a place where I still connect to friends and people I know.
To me, its not a place to meet new people.
I'm just uncomfortable getting to know people this way.
Even if he might turn out to be a nice guy.

How do I gently say no politely and still be nice?
You'd know its hard for me to say no.

How do I stop this from starting in the first place?
State my status as "In a Relationship"? "Married"?

If only we have the option to state if we're bisexual (just to get them to steer clear btw).

Oh no, lesbians might wanna get friendly.
Hahahah


I'll just ignore him.
Not nice, but who cares? I don't know him.
Sorry!