love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 27 February 2009@09:25

No matter how much time we spent, even though its a good time or something little, at the end of the day, you have to go home to her. Yes, literally.

And our memories for the day are washed away?
Tell me, do you think of me when you sleep now?
Did you think of the day we had yesterday?
Did you think of the past and what we've been through?
Did you think of the moments spent together?
Did you reflect on our relationship?
Did you think about life?
Did you think if you made the right choice?

Did it mess up your mind and keep you awake?

I did.

So what about you?

I've had 4 hours of troubled sleep. I can't sleep anymore.
And sometimes I just wish I can have a peaceful dreamless sleep with not even thoughts of you or anything else that will disturb me and stir me awake.

If only I can not go through all this and just fast forward life to the time you come back to me...
Because life is meaningless without you now...
I won't miss the fast forward...

Exactly 2 weeks until you go into NS.
Oh God, how am I going to get through this?




P.S. You know I love you.